Enhanced Memory and Neurocognitive Assessment
Have you ever wondered if there was more you can do to get an assessment of your brain health?
Are you worried that a family history of Alzheimer’s may lead you down the path of dementia?
Do you want to know more about how you can optimize your brain and cognition?
Do you want an baseline assessment but are not quite sure if you want to jump into a complete memory program?
CONSULTATIONS & ASSESSMENT
What is included in this assessment?
- Two 45-minute appointments with a naturopathic doctor certified in a dementia prevention program.
- Comprehensive blood work at our private lab.
- Body composition analysis.
- Nutrition review.
- Detailed neurocognitive Assessment.
- Initial 45 minute detailed health review and assessment with a naturopathic doctor certified in the ReCODE protocol.
- Follow up 45 minute review of all results and provide a recommended treatment plan proven to reduce risk factors that lead to cognitive decline.
- ApoE4 Genetic Risk Factor Assessment.
- Sex Hormone Overview Assessment.
- Vitamins, minerals, and nutrients Health Assessment.
- Detailed blood sugar and insulin assessment.
- Liver and Kidney detoxification Health Assessment.
- Cardiovascular and blood flow Health Assessment.
- Detailed Thyroid Panel Assessment.
- Inflammatory Marker Health Assessment.
- Immune Health Assessment.
- Bone Health and Calcium metabolism.
Detailed neurocognitive testing
- Executive function.
- Composite and working memory.
- Verbal and visual memory.
- Psychomotor speed, motor speed and reaction time.
- Complex, sustained and simple attention.
- Cognitive flexibility
- Nonverbal reasoning.
- Social acuity.
- Total cost for the 45-point memory and cognitive health assessment: $1,500CAD.
If you would like to sign up for a program or have any extra questions or concerns, then you can give us a call or fill out this form and our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.